- (I’m running errands for my pregnant wife. While walking to a nearby store, I see two teenagers harassing a child that is only four or five years old. I shoo them away from the boy, and he introduces himself.)
- Me: “So, where’s your mom at?”
- Boy: “She’s in the store. Do you have kids?”
- Me: “Not yet. We’re expecting a baby girl soon, though.”
- Boy: “Well, she’s going to turn out nice, like you! So, I’m going to marry her someday!”
- (I laugh, and play along while I bring him to the service desk, and wait until his mom picks him up. Six years later, my daughter comes home from school and introduces us to a friend that defended her against a bully on the playground. I didn’t recognize him, but he certainly knew who I was!)
So Zac Efron won People’s Choice Awards for ”Favourite Dramatic movie actor”
and all I can think about is
oMFG MY TEARS I CANT DEAL
CAN U HEAR ME SCREAMING
so apparently kevin rudd changed his stance on gay marriage because of ‘a personal journey’
kev got the d
in PE we had to write assertive responses to pressuring statements when you don’t want to have sex with somebody and
Yahoo bought Tumblr.
Google is featured in a movie starring Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn that may as well be called “Wedding Crashers 2”.